Welcome

Welcome to World of Warcraft eBooks. Your first place for World of Warcraft (WOW) eBooks. Each week there will be a new eBook review and links to product pages. Have fun enjoying World of Warcraft.

So Sorry For The Lack Of Updates

Hey There

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, it has been a really bust last couple of weeks. Good news is many of the guides are getting updated for the latest release of the new patch in WoW. I got the following e-mail from Valkor saying that his product is being updated.

I just wanted you to know that I am currently playing on the 2.3 test realm so that I can get you the latest gold making strategies. I do not know when the patch will be released but I just wanted to let you know that I am working on the next update for the gold making guide. When the update is ready, I will send out another email to let you know.

While nothing is final until the patch is released, some of the changes you can expect to see are...
- Guild Banks
- New Pets
- Faction Vendor Discounts
- New Profession Quests and Items
- And Much More...
I recommend buying his guide as soon as possible as it will be updated within a matter of no time. You can get the guide here, before the price goes up.

There will be an update every week from now on. So stay tuned.

No comments: